Porsche Carrera 99733305330 Rear Shock Absorber With Induction
- Constructed with high quality material
- Professional auto part
- Easy to use, saves time and money
- Security and durability
- Compact design
- Long time to utilize
- 1 Year Free warranty
High quality materials of high durability and long life.
Professional assembly is highly recommended.
- What are the precautions for installing gas shock absorbers?
- 1. The installation can only be carried out if all the movable joints are fully tightened and all the joints of the suspension system are kept in a “driving” condition. Before installation,Please read the original instructions carefully.The shock absorber is mounted with the top screw, the bottom rail control arm, and the auxiliary link of the top rail control arm in proper order.
- 2. Install the steering tie rod, rubber stopper (damper valve) to the support, open the air connection tube at the air shock absorber support, install the fuse as well as the wheel and start the engine for 2 minutes (during keeping the door closed). If the height is found to be inconsistent after installation, please drive the vehicle on the road for 20-30 minutes.
- 3. Do not leave the shock absorber in an environment below 15 degrees Celsius or above 50 degrees Celsius.
- Can gas shock absorbers be installed and disassembled by yourself?
- 1. Disassembly and installation is only permitted by professionals who are fully skilled and have a certificate of operation. The place of execution must be a professional repair shop.
- 2. The repair shop must be equipped with professional tools and equipment, especially the original computer for adjustment and decoding.
- 3. Regularly check the air pipe (whether there is crush deformation and air tube blockage) and the cable (whether the contact is oxidized or poorly contacted), if it is found to be damaged, it needs to be replaced in time.
- caveat! If any disassembly workshop is executed in a non-professional order or sequence of operations, there is a good chance that the gas reduction assembly will even cause some damage to the car.
||3 - 4,1 - 2
||Rear Shock Absorber
||Meet OEM Quality
||Bag+box + Carton