Club Car Ds 36 / 48 Volt Golf Cart Amd Extra Speed / Torque Electric Motor
- Vehicle performance specs are compared to the standard factory performance.
- Several factors can effect the performance. Some are battery conditions; tire size, tread type and air pressure; and varying environmental conditions.
- Standard factory speeds normally run between 12-14 MPH
- This information is based on a standard factory gear ratio and no trailer hitch being present on the cart. Any change in gear ratio or addition of a trailer hitch will void any liability, unless pre-authorized by D&D Motor Systems.
- 48-Volt, 5-hp @ 2740 rpm
- Up to 19 mph (with stock tires & gears)
- Internal 10 spline
- Replaces: D388 (GE motor)
- For maxium performance, safety and durability, use 4 gauge cables thorought the system, and heavy duty solenoid
- Must use controllers: #961 (Excel), 996, 562, 568, 606 (IQ Regen 2)
|Model Number: GP1-4001
|UPC: Does not apply
|Surface Finish: MIXED
|Options 1: For maxium performance, safety and durability, use 4 gauge cables thorought the system, and heavy duty solenoid
|Options 2: N/A
|Options 3: N/A
|Special Notes: Please Note: Results for all motors may vary, depending on the mechanical condition of the golf cart and the type & quality of its batteries, controller, solenoid, cables, lift kit, tires, and other added accessories.
2000-Up Club Car DS, Precedent 48V models with IQ & i2 Excel controllers (not IQ Plus System)
Package: Normally we use the standard exporting packaging. We also can according to clients' request .
1. By Couriers: DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT are the main courier we are co-operating at present.
2. By Air: Delivery from the Shanghai airport to customers' destination city air port.
3. By Sea: Delivery from the Shanghai sea port .
||Yamaha Golf Cart Motor
||Control , Driving
||Working Temp: -40°C To 50°C:
||-40°C To 50°C